6 Weeks to Better Communication and Stronger Partnership
Take your relationship to the next level on your own time.
For couples who are ready to build better communication and a stronger partnership, this online relationship workshop gives you the tools you need in a format you can use together on your time.
Do you love your partner but know your relationship could use a boost?
Do you wish you could resolve problems without saying hurtful things to each other when you’re upset?
Have you lost some of the emotional connection you once had?
Does it seem like the same problems keep coming up over and over again?
Have you tried to resolve conflicts but ended up arguing about something entirely different?
Have you thought about couples counseling, but you just can’t find the time in your busy schedules?
Maybe you want to try counseling, but your partner isn’t up for it, or doesn’t think you need it yet?
Many couples really love each other, but they get stuck in cycles of arguments and have lost the emotional connection they once shared. They wish they could get their relationship back to how things were before life and stress and conflicts drained the joy out of their relationship.
Hi, I’m Rachel! I am a licensed therapist and I LOVE helping couples build stronger partnerships through improved communication skills and a deeper emotional connection to each other.
The top 2 issues that couples come to counseling for help with are communication and conflict resolution.Yet one of the biggest problems that I have seen is that couples don’t seek out help until it’s almost too late. By the time they come in for counseling, things have gotten so bad that they’re almost ready to break up or get divorced!
It doesn’t have to be this way. Many of the problems that couples face can be resolved by learning a few core skills and focusing on what brings them together as a couple.
I have helped countless couples in my clinical practice get results in their relationships by teaching them how to build the right communication skills and focus on the strengths in their partnership so that they can resolve conflict in a healthy way and get back to feeling connected and close to each other.
The problems that couples face can be very different, but the key to resolving those problems is in having the right skills and the right priorities so that you can face those problems TOGETHER.
When I work with couples, we talk about what it means to be a POWER COUPLE.
Being a Power Couple doesn’t mean you never have conflict, but it does mean that you have each other’s backs and you have a strong partnership that makes you feel like you can take on the world together.
Not every couple starts out this way, but any couple who wants to really build a strong partnership together can make that happen. Even if things have gotten rough sometimes, even when there has been resentment and hurt feelings, even when life has gotten stressful and you feel overwhelmed with what it will take to make things better.
I created this workshop
“Power Couples: 6 Weeks to Better Communication and a Stronger Partnership”
because I wanted to offer the information and tools that I use with my clients every day to help couples thrive and make it available to anyone who wants to work on their relationship.
I know that it’s hard to make time for counseling, and I know that it’s hard to find time to connect with each other when life gets busy. I designed this program with you in mind, because I wanted to make it the most convenient way for you to bond with your partner and learn how to turn things around in your relationship.
This online course was designed by a licensed therapist for couples that want to:
- Resolve relationships conflicts with assertive communication so that you have discussions instead of arguments
- Define your shared values so that you can center them as you build your life and future together
- Deepen your emotional intimacy so that you feel connected and close to each other again
- Understand why vulnerability is so hard but SO important to creating a strong partnership
- Learn what it means to be a Power Couple (hint: it has nothing to do with your income!) so you can build a strong partnership that lasts
- Spend time together doing something that helps you connect to each other and deepen your bond
- Feel confident that you can handle any problem with respectful conflict resolution
- Become a team that can take on any challenges together
- Trust each other to handle conflict in a healthy way when it comes up so you don't avoid facing problems
- Thrive in your partnership so that you can face the world together
Power Couples will guide you through a process that helps you build these skills and integrate them into your relationship so that you can solve problems together with mutual respect and shared values.
With this course you will get:
- A 6 week online relationship workshop that you and your partner can do together on your own time and at your convenience to build better communication and a stronger partnership
- Weekly video lessons to show you exactly how to start building a foundation of respect and mutual trust so that you can have confidence in your partnership
- Weekly relationship-building activities for you to do together to practice and build on each weekly theme
- BONUS: FREE e-copy of my book for couples “Work It Out: A Survival Guide to the Modern Relationship” so you can have access even more information about common relationship pitfalls and how to resolve them
This program is for you if you are ready to:
- Stop unhealthy cycles of arguments and avoidance
- Start having discussions instead of arguments
- Clarify your most important goals and values as a couple
- Stop wasting time on pointless conflicts about things that don’t really matter
- Get to know your partner on a deeper level so you feel more connected
- Have fun getting to know each other again and enhancing your emotional connection
- Start your future together with confidence in your strengths as a couple
- Show up and thrive in your relationship so that you can be a Power Couple
If you have any additional questions, please email me directly at email@example.com and I will be happy to respond!
I can’t wait to launch this program and I hope you’ll join me and be a part of spreading the love to couples everywhere!
Hi, I'm Rachel! I am a licensed therapist and I created this course based on my clinical work with clients in couples counseling. I have worked with all kinds of people and countless couples with different kinds of problems, and I love helping couples learn how to communicate with each other in respectful ways and strengthen the emotional bonds that will help their relationship last.